What We Offer
Our specialist consultants provide investigations and comprehensive reports on the safety of your cladding. Each report is bespoke to your building
We offer a range of services and can recommend which options you choose based on which is most relevant to your building.
- Our experienced consultants can attend site, along with supplied access equipment, to carry out a fully representative report relating to the combustibility of your façade.
- Provide combustibility reporting and can organise sampling for testing with BRE.
- Carry out a full review of the O&M manuals and architect drawings or specifications to supplement our façade reports.
- Our fully intrusive surveys include investigations of the sub-structure, fire barriers, insulation and membrane installation in addition to identification of any workmanship defects which may cause structural or ingress issues over time.
- Identify any product used in the facade with accompanying technical data.
- Produce product specification and scope of works clearly identifying works required.
- Full preparation of specification and scope of works tender documentation for any remedial works, allowing ease of estimating for prospective contractors.
- Analysing returned tenders on a “like for like” basis, ensuring full compliance with the tested products specified.
- Place contracts alongside our clients with attendance at detailed pre-contract meetings with the chosen contractor, ensuring programme, specification and design is fully compliant.
- Overseeing contracted works to ensure full compliance with sign-off and a fully PI backed guarantee.
- Asbestos identification and removal.
Depending on your requirements we will offer varying degrees of reports, analysis of materials and provide feedback on any relevant findings.
We also offer a product development service where we would undertake testing to establish combustibility and durability of products allowing manufacturers to progress their route to market.