Emergency & Insurance Specialist Works
We understand the urgency to remove dangerous materials from your building as quickly as possible to ensure the safety of residents. One of our expert consultants can visit your building to carry out a site survey determining the correct course of action. Following assessment, we work swiftly to plan the project, minimising disruption to residents or tenants whilst implementing the correct solution.
Access challenges are not a barrier to undertake the emergency works; from cherry pickers to abseiling, our experienced teams are qualified and certified to work on any facade with specialist equipment to enable the works to be untaken in the most efficient manner.
We are able to offer you the following emergency services:
- Defective cladding and glazing removal to ensure buildings safety
- Semi-permanent repairs and water proofing
- Supply and erection of scaffolding
- Asbestos removal
- Removal of combustible/defective insulation
- Replacement/installation of defective or absent cavity barriers
- Removal of defective copings & flashings, specialising in high rise buildings
- Structural repairs
- Refitting any cladding/glazing installed incorrectly
Once your emergency issue has been resolved, if necessary, we can provide you with a fully detailed action plan covering the next steps required for your building and its safety.
For further information or to enquire about a building please contact us below: